President-Elect Job Description
The president-elect shall perform the duties assigned to him/her by the president and also shall:
- Become familiar with the Bylaws of the Minnesota Association of Educational Office Professionals and procedures of particular office as set up in handbook
- Preside in the absence of the president, and succeed the president
- Serve as contact person for scheduling and locating sites for future MAEOP conferences
- Write an article for each issue of the MAEOP newsletter
- Revise job descriptions as necessary
- Submit agenda items and reports to the president in a timely manner.
Term of Office
The president-elect shall serve a one-year term. In the event of the resignation or disability of the president, shall immediately assume the office of the president.